Journal of molecular cancer | Announcing steep Discounts
Journal of molecular cancer aims to provide the most complete and reliable source of information on recent advancements in genesis, diagnosis & consequences of cancer molecules and providing the discount of 50% for the publication of the articles. The emphasis will be on publishing quality articles rapidly and openly available to researchers, young scholars worldwide.
It’s a great honour and pleasure for me to invite you to participate in this themed issue by contributing your unique idea for our forthcoming issues (volume3, issue1) in the form of research/review/case report/short communication/commentaries to our journal.
Journal of molecular cancer covers a broad spectrum of topics for study that discusses Molecular Cancer, Cell and Tumour Biology, Angiogenesis, Cancer Antigens, Cellular Signalling and Molecular Biology, Genetic and Molecular Profiling of Cancer, DNA Damage and Repair, Cell Cycle, Metastasis.
• 21 Days rapid review process
• First impression on manuscript within 15 days
• Search engine and optimization of published articles
• Publication immediately after acceptance
• Quality and quick editorial, review processing
• Sharing Option: Social Networking Enabled
• Better discount for your subsequent articles
Membership is now available for the scientific societies/corporatecompanies/universities/institutes/individuals/students. For more details and benefits, click on the links below:
- Individual membership - for scientists, researchers, educators & industry professionals
- Institutional membership - for universities, research/educational institutes, societies & associations
- Corporate membership - for industries, companies & corporations
- Membership fees
- Registered Members
For further details please go through Journal Home Page.
Articles published in Journal of molecular cancer showcase the significant advances made on previously published work, or bring new thinking or results which will potentially have a strong impact in this field.
Contributors are welcome to publish high quality clinical, and laboratory research as case series, reviews, guidelines, techniques, and practices.
Authors can directly submit the article through online link: https://www.scholarscentral.org/submission/molecular-cancer.html
Or as an attachment to this E-mail: email@example.com
Journal of Molecular Cancer